WMC Photography

Hi, and welcome to my blog! My name is Whitney, I am a natural light, on location photographer living in the Myrtle Beach area with my husband and 2 little boys. I fell in love with photography in high school and picked it back up after having my first son. I've loved capturing our memories and I cannot wait to capture your's as well!
Email me at wmcphotography@yahoo.com for more info!

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Introducing Adriana - Myrtle Beach Newborn Photographer

Little Miss Adriana was a absolute DREAM! I just wanted to snuggle up to her all day long. My husband and I were friends with her daddy in high school and have continued to keep in touch. I was so excited to learn he was welcoming if 1st child into the world and a little girl to boot! I was so excited to try out a different background idea and was so happy that they were down for anything.

I even made her headband :)

I don't know about you but my heart just melts every time I look at those sweet little puckered lips!



To see more of Adrianna's session along with some other newborn's I've done check out my Newborn album on Facebook and while you're there be sure to 'like' me as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment