WMC Photography

Hi, and welcome to my blog! My name is Whitney, I am a natural light, on location photographer living in the Myrtle Beach area with my husband and 2 little boys. I fell in love with photography in high school and picked it back up after having my first son. I've loved capturing our memories and I cannot wait to capture your's as well!
Email me at wmcphotography@yahoo.com for more info!

Thursday, June 23, 2011

The Krieble Family - Myrtle Beach Family Photographer

He is getting ready to deploy to Afghanistan and she is one of my very best friends. Also it just so happens that their oldest girl and my oldest boy already have plans for marriage. They recently came into town and I was so excited to capture their memories before the dreaded deployment and try out some shots I had thought up.









To see more from their session and to check out some of my other family sessions check out my Family album on Facebook and while you're there be sure you 'like' me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment